Gaiacup menstrual cup small
Gaiacup small is the menstrual cup loved by the elasticity and softness of its silicon. New high clear silicone, very flexible. Gaiacup is suitable for young age, medium to high cervix and heavy flow. The simple pack comes with: 1 Gaicup, 1 lovely cotton pouch and instructions. Maximun capacity and easy removal.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Gaia cup is a cup born in Czech Republic .In 2020 The silicone has been changed (improved) for a special one that gives high transparency and resistance to stains.
• Latex-free, BPA and phthalates
• Transparent matt
• Surface completely smooth
• Has an optimal shape and high quality material
• It has 6 holes wide for easy cleaning positioned the top that creates a very good vacuum and at the same time exploiting the capacity of the cup.
• 4 knurls circular present in the base and along the shank to grab it well, even in the absence of the stem.
|GAIA CUP||CAPACITY||LENGTH||+ STEM||DIAMETER|
|NEW S SIZE||*20 ml||50 mm||10 mm||39 mm|
|L SIZE||*31 ml||56 mm||10 mm||45 mm|
- L size: 31 ml up to holes and 35 ml up to edge.
WHICH SIZE SHALL I CHOOSE?
- S Size(small) : less than 25 years old, with normal flow or that have noth given birth naturally.
- L Size(large) : more than 25 years old or with heavy flow or have given birth naturally.
GAIACUP AND OTHER CUPS:
Gaiacup L is very similar in lenght compared to Diva Cup, but Gaiacup is a bit softer on the rhym and more elastic.
Gaiacup S is thinner than other S sizes and its rim is very comfortable and do not makes pressure. It is longer than other S cups, so suitable for young people with a medium/high cervix.
Gaiacup is produced in China, its new silicone Liquid Elastosil allows to produce it in an injection mold in an unique piece, so you won't see joints signs and this means long life endurance. Gaiacup means also high quality cup produced in a specialized company that handles products of medical grade standard.
HOW TO CLEAN GAIACUP?
Please only boil it in water or use Magic Touch powder. DO NOT USE Citric acid, alcohol, vinegar or any other aggressive product.